- 1/4 cup (30 g) spelt flour (can sub oat or whole wheat pastry)
- 4 Tbsp (20 g) Cinnamon Swirl Cellucor Whey (use code: SPOONFUL to get 20% off + free shipping when you sign in on Cellucor.com)
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp (20 g) non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp (40 g) jarred carrot baby food
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp each baking powder and vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 packets Stevia (I used 1 Kal Stevia scoop)
- Cream Cheese Drizzle: Mix 1 Tbsp (16 g) fat-free cream cheese with 1-2 Tbsp almond milk and Stevia to taste.
- Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well to form waffle batter.
- Spray your pre-heated waffle maker w/ non-stick spray of choice and make your waffle.
- Top with cream cheese drizzle and any other toppings you like and enjoy!
Nutrition for waffle w/ cream cheese drizzle: 282 calories, 33 g carbs, 27 g protein, 7 g fiber (minus 1 g carb and 2 g protein if omitting drizzle)