I was prepping some food for the week and I always like to have a batch of easy, on the go, grab and go, or whatever you call it, kind of goodies ready for me. I got in the kitchen on Sunday afternoon and then these happened. I have since then made another batch because they are that good and I am that much of a #fatkid. In my defense, they're ridiculously macro friendly and nutrient dense, so I am not sorry.
- 1 1/2 scoops (50 g) Cellucor Vanilla Whey (use code: SPOONFUL for 20% discount + free shipping on Cellucor.com)
- 1/2 cup (40 g) old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup (40 g) oat flour
- 2 Tbsp (15 g) coconut flour
- 3/4 cup (168 g) canned pumpkin
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup baking Stevia (or Stevia to taste) *I used 4 Kal Stevia scoops
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp each pumpkin pie spice and all spice (optional, but recommended)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure and mix dry ingredients (protein powder, oats, oat flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, Stevia, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and all spice) in a large mixing bowl.
- Measure and add wet ingredients (canned pumpkin, egg whites, almond milk, vanilla extract) to dry ingredients and mix it well to form batter.
- Distribute evenly into 10 silicone baking cups/cupcake liners, or a well sprayed muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 14-18 minutes or until cooked through.
Nutrition per muffin: 70 calories, 1 g fat, 9 g carbs, 6 g protein, 2 g fiber (makes 10 muffins)